You'll learn how to memorize instantly.
Become memorable in the audition room.
And achieve that calm, cool, collected vibe.
 
 
Learn from someone who does it for a living. 

The reason I've booked 80+ projects isn't because of my talent.

 

It's because I know what the other actors don't. My name is Tommy Beardmore and I've been in the business for over 15 years. I've auditioned 1,000 times and to get each role, I beat out anywhere from 200 to 5,000 people. How? I know exactly what casting is looking for along with all the beats to hit.

There's a reason only 2% of actors are working. If you're not booking roles, it's only because you're making the same avoidable mistakes as the other 98%.  

Take a session with me and I'll permanently rewire your brain so you actually get considered for the part. I'll also help build your portfolio and smash mental blockages keeping you from making this thing happen. Feel free to check out my stuff!

IMDB
 
 

 

Your Acting Coach should be in the business booking roles so they can teach you how it's really done. 

 

OUR METHODS ARE PROVEN.

 

 

I'll take you through exactly what I do in every single audition that keeps me getting called back. 

 

*If you'd like specialized attention with a particular coach (musical, Shakespeare, etc), let me know in the booking form.

 

 

 

In Person: $75 
Remote: $40

The short & sweet version.

Bookit!
In Person: $150 
Remote: $75

Our most popular session.

Bookit!
In Person: $600 
Remote: $260

Bundle & Save $40! 

Bookit!

 

NO MORE CROWDED & OVER-PRICED ACTING WORKSHOPS. 

 

GET INDIVIDUAL FOCUS & LEARN HOW TO BOOK AND AVOID THE MISTAKES YOU KEEP MAKING.

 

 

 

LET'S DO IT.

 

 

PRIVATE CAREER GUIDANCE  

In Person: $25  Remote: $15

We'll hop off set and chat with you about the industry, your place in it, and how best to get there. How do you nail auditions, get repped, or make your headshots and reels pop? We'll answer any questions and help create a plan of action that will yield RESULTS

Book It!

30 MINUTE COACHING SESSION

In Person: $75  Remote: $40

Perfect for quick audition preps or small scene studies that'll total transform your approach. We guarantee it.

Bookit!

60 MINUTE COACHING SESSION

In Person: $150  Remote: $75

Our most popular session offers a FULL HOUR of expert guidance. Have a big audition? Get a BIG BOOKER to train your brain to look at a scene the way we do. 

Bookit!

BULK PRIVATE SESSIONS

For Actors who want REAL RESULTS. Our specials include FULL HOUR-LONG SESSIONS with one of our industry experts. We'll totally redirect your approach leaving you feeling confident and ready for anything in the room.  

Want to learn from a PRO? Check out our webinar with Robin Lord Taylor

Get It Now!

Everything you need to know to sign with a stellar Talent Agent.

Get It Now!

 

YOUR AGENTS LOVE US, TOO!

 

Actors come to us from all over the world.

EACH WEEK, GET INSPIRED by stories of STRUGGLE and HOPE with a new guest from the world of FILMTV & BROADWAY.

WANT A FREE TASTE?

Click below to watch a few clips from our FULL COURSE on everything you've ever wanted to know about the business. Skip the line and learn from my misery so you can avoid it altogether.

WATCH NOW